Friday, February 27, 2009

Free or Abandoned Horses

In the comment section of my last post, I was asked about what to do with free or abandoned horses that you see on CL and probably elsewhere. As always, I have my opinion and I had a nice big article to post. After letting it sit overnight, I think there are some changes that need to be made before I post it. My post just doesn't have the right 'feel', if you know what I mean. I usually type things the night before, let it sit, make any changes and then post. It helps me to clarify things or straighten them out or to make clearer to my readers...or myself for that matter. If I can't understand what I wrote 12 hours ago, how do I expect the reader to understand?

Usually, I have my ideas way beforehand, like in my first posting, and kind of know what I'm going to say before I type it. So, this was one that is important but was going to write about it later and just didn't have it jelled in my mind.

So hang in there with me. I'll have a good'un coming up on this subject!